Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin jason im sry

Jason

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=31409&postcount=1

What kind of 16 year old works at the fire department?

Have you not heard of a Volunteer Fire Department? Regardless if you are 16 there is no reason for you to be fighting fire or having any other job besides bagging groceries or some other low paying job. Nothing like a 24/7 on call fireman and nothing that would require you to drop what you are doing and run out of the door.

Have you not heard of a Volunteer Fire Department? Regardless if you are 16 there is no reason for you to be fighting fire or having any other job besides bagging groceries or some other low paying job. Nothing like a 24/7 on call fireman and nothing that would require you to drop what you are doing and run out of the door.

You can't be a firefighter at 16.

hey i just wonted to say sry i am in the fire dept and had to go to a call and 4got to lock my door and my bro get on and was spaming chat and i understand if i lose my admin i just wanted to say sry for wat happend

:oo::oo::oo::oo::oo::oo::oo::oo:

Gosh, if this is what happens when you leave your room unlocked, I'd hate to see what would happen if you forgot to lock your fire department and your bro got in and started turning on all the sirens and shooting passing cars with high pressure water.

Gosh, if this is what happens when you leave your room unlocked, I'd hate to see what would happen if you forgot to lock your fire department and your bro got in and started turning on all the sirens and shooting passing cars with high pressure water.

Hahah

ok i call i got and i was rushing to get gear on ond to my truck cause my dad runs a truck so i had to meet him there but the slay and mute was me that was before the call i t was my 2ed day and there was alot of free killing and had no admin on my list so i was trying to talk to snowman to get another admin on to help me but i could not get them to stop 4 a min they keeped playing music and stuff but he was dead so i slayed to get him back alive because it was to out of hand for my to take on on my 2ed day but i am sry fore all this if u have anything else to ask me about plz pm me if u need proof i am vfd i have my id number i can give to u and can give u some1 to email and call

at the fire dept my dad is there to and we have to take a truck so when ore truck is called yea we do drop wat we are doing the only other thing i do is i volunteer at a paintball place so whe the pager goes off i hit the truck