Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ban appeal

cartoonic

1. Your in-game name: was imovintarget

2. Server that you were banned on: Gmod DarkRp

3. The Banning admin: idc

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:20105076

5. Reason for ban: disrespecting admin Cheeze or something like that. DirtyCheese i think was his nick.

I got banned for robbing him,while he is in front of his doors.He told me thats against the rules. then when i came back he banned me for wannting to report him for admin abusing. i wont go even close to admins,or try to rob then ever again. please unban me. i got 300 000 $ just hangin,i wanna play abit.

He also blocked his goods .. weapons and stuff. So even if u get in there without him banning you,you will get on prop thats blockin way in. he is getting in by no coliding prop

Edited by Rizon

Please wait for a dL to reply.

But it says that you were banned on the 08-07-11 12:25 by HG | ttaM [C], reason "Douchebaggery/job abuse/rdm/ 7 bans too many chances"

Douchebaggery - telling that il report him for admin abuse,and for "arguing" with the admin.. that's not douchebaggery,i just couldn't play because they kept harrassing me and teleporting me. and then someone goes to my base and robs me... just... :lame:

job abuse and rmd is killing them in front of the doors(when i want to rob them)... which is :lame: excuse for banning me aswell...

That means that i can just stand in front of my doors,messing around,when theifs want to rob me.And then call for help while they are wating for me to get in. Thats not right,and is not in the rules.

first 2 bans were fair... but this..

Edited by cartoonic

But it says that you were banned on the 08-07-11 12:25 by HG | ttaM [C], reason "Douchebaggery/job abuse/rdm/ 7 bans too many chances"

I was the person who banned you, our SB glitched and deleted the ban.

Edit: Talked with, and this is final chance to make up for his mistakes. unbanned.

Edited by Rizon