Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse Report: [HG] Factions

Angel

1. Abuser name: [HG] Factions

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:14515771

3. What server: CS:S Jailbreak

4. About what time: about 1 hour and 25 minutes ago from this thread post, and onwards.

5. PROOF: Incident 1 and 2, more slaps, and more, and again, Admin status and Steam ID.

6. Please tell us about the incident:

-_<3Kuziee and myself (we are both CT's this whole time btw) got ontop of Deagle Cage by moving the wooden planks to the side of the cage. When we got ontop Factions slapped us both off. I told him not to abuse slap and he responds with "oka. dont abuse wood"... trolling. Next second later he slaps Kuziee randomly again right after my warning. - Refer to Incident 1 and 2.

Another day it's a VIP Air Bubble Trivia Day, and he randomly slaps her 3 times as she's around the Electric Chair doing nothing wrong. - Refer to more slaps.

The rest of the screenshots just show more random, unneccassary slapping of -_<3Kuziee. I have 2 demos but they just show and prove what the screenshots do, so no point putting them into this report.

Factions saw my warning, even though I don't have to give one that's just out of kindness, and continued to randomly slap a player that was doing nothing wrong. He has been an admin on Jailbreak for a while and knows he shouldn't be doing any of this.

Edited by Angel Descends

• Executive Council

No matter what time of day it is, it is completely unacceptable to abuse your admin.

Do you understand this?