Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Snowman

Tyrone

When i first entered the game he was red, as a ct. i figured he changed his color but then i looked in console and saw that he actually switched to ct after becoming a rebel. he spams beacon, and slays everyone

that kills him. i understand him using beacon...he just got his admin today....but he was asked to stop, by me about 5 times and other players and even leaky tried talking to him since they were friends

but he just was not getting it through his head.

49220abf6d736e8ca09c25bdba52d5f1.png

i think theirs more proof to come from other players, as many of them were disappointed.

I didnt want to resort to posting this as i did ask him multiple amount times to stop nicely. Maybe some time off of admin may help. or a talk with staff/council since he wont listen to me when i ask him to stop.

that wsa not his admin i let him on mine because i had to go and there was a lot of freekilling on and no admin on i gave it to him to help keep it running good so people would not leave i have changed my password and everything and i understand why you took it but i had to got to a fire meeting and did not wont to leave the server with out a admin i thiugth i could trust him but i guess not but is there any way i can get it back or rebuy it

^ ya exactly

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5943

in this thread u said it was ur bro. but anyway, you're not banned but were not gonna give ur admin back.

we can't stop you from re-buying admin, but if you abuse, its gonna be taken away again

well i promise u i=the only thing i did was the big slay and mute that was because i need a anther adnmin on cause it to much 4 me at the time but ithen i will buy it agmin cause i was telliing the truth about snow and my bro they were two diff days i can get snow to post to tell u

It doesn't matter if snow come here and explain why the fuck he did what he'd done to your account. It's your responsibility. You should learn not to ever trust anybody using your account esp when you have admin. Be responsible next time, and please someone close this thread =]