Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

iPhone 4 PROB!!!!!

De3ViNe

I dont know if i should have posted this under general but im kindaa in a rutt here so watever!...my iphone4 wont turn on or even connect to iTunes...heres what happened, i was tryin to upload a video on FB, it was taking forever so i decided to close the app, then i deleted and re-installed FB app, next thing you know my effin phone turned off, i tried HARD resets but it wont work, also tried connecting to computer/iTunes and it wont connect....been tryin to boot for an hr now and nothings happening, the bat is not dead coz i left it on my charger so the battery cant be a problem....i cant call Noc2rnal coz hes at work and theres no other fone at the house...need assistance ASAP!!!! i know a lot of you guys are TECH expert so HELP me out...kk thanks!!!!

If it won't boot at all, then I'd go to the nearest Apple store and have them take a look at it. If you can't go there, go to your service provider's store and see if they can do anything about it. This happened to my dad, turns out it was a defective unit. This was an iPhone 4S though.

Hmm. Never heard that before! First I would try exacly what TeenRacer6 has suggested and then if that doesn't work I would ring Apple Support. They will help you from there.

Check if your warranty is still active at https://selfsolve.apple.com/GetWarranty.do

Did you recently upgrade to iOS 5.0.1 or are you still on iOS 5.0?

Edited by ENIGM0

had to restore my phone to is factory settings... :( lost all my media files!!!! all 3000+ pictures/videos gone....

try to sync it with your itunes account.... people forget that itunes has a back up of what you had previously... unless you manually changed the setting on itunes for it not to back up your iphone.... in other words connect it back to the computer and try to sync it or recover it