Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Random Ban

3cho

I was trying to get on the server and I saw I had been banned. I didn't do anything to get banned, but I do know sometimes the admins randomly ban. Please un-ban me so I can continue to play on my favorite RP server. Thank You

Edited by Rizon

You were spawn killing a supposed "Prop-Killer," there has been a topic about this.

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/58372-To-all-Garrys-Mod-players

I'll cut the unneeded part, and get straight to the point...

Quite a few rule breakers have joined the server, causing problems. Getting to the point a lot of players decide to kill the rule breaker instead of just telling a admin using /ooc or /pm, of course its a different story if there are no admins online. But killing rule breakers can ruin ban reports as they could be recording the rule breaker so please if you see a rule breaker tell a admin, killing him/her should be one of the last options.

Do you understand this?

Edited by Rizon

Do not let this happen again. In the future ensure you make demos and post it on the forums and notify an admin in-game if there is an issue.

this is your last chance, dont mess this up.

Unbanned,

Edited by Rizon