Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban NinjaNoodle

NinjaNoodle

1. Your in-game name: NinjaNoodle

2. Server that you were banned on: Serious RolePlaying, 75.126.83.192:27015

3. The Banning admin: Unknown

4. Your Steam-Id:

5. Reason for ban:Mass NLR?

I wasn't NLR (whatever that means)

I put up signs, and when I was wanted I killed cops (legal)

I put up borders around my house saying "Cross = Die" and one near my door "Enter = Death"

They disobeyed... So I shot them! TOTALLY LEGAL!

Edited by Rizon

I wasn't NLR (whatever that means)

I put up signs, and when I was wanted I killed cops (legal)

I put up borders around my house saying "Cross = Die" and one near my door "Enter = Death"

They disobeyed... So I shot them! TOTALLY LEGAL!

1. NLR is new life rules, if you die, you forget everything in your past life; you DO NOT come to the area where you were killed for "2 minutes!!!!" Which you broke over 4 times. and you calm to follow rules but you were not AT ALL.

2. You never kill cops UNLESS they are attempting to arrest you or kill you can kill them in self-defense.

3. BASE BORDERS ARE NOT ALLOWED, Example if you have a sign saying "dont go past this line or you die" is not allowed, you may use Enter=death "WITHIN" your base THAT IT ALL!!!

4. they did not disobey because you used false rules and made up your own and being a complete jerk in the server, NOT LEGAL. You are temp banned, and you will wait it out.

Take this time to Learn our rules, live our rules and love our rules before you come back in, these actions you have shown are completely crap.