Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

gravity kitteh keeps abusing

cartoonic

1. Abuser name: Gravity kitteh

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:29321052

3. What server: darkrp

4. About what time: 24/7

5. PROOF: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/dsadsahp.jpg/ ( he got demoted many times for rdm-ing as theif. He got into my base,and killed people that passed thru,sombody demoted him,he dropped his gun, and when he became citizen he picked it up and killed me when i came back to the base. Then he became a guard,and while other theifs were raiding,he shot me while i was running away. (altho he wasnt thier guard)

He didnt have reason to kick me really. It wasnt random demote,he used kick so my props would get deleted.

6. Please tell us about the incident: i just log on and try to build something, and there he comes every time and shoots me while im building,knowing that i dont have anything in the base,as its wide open! he bans players for stupid reasons.I think his dad shouldn't have bought him admin!!!

Edited by Rizon

Ok, what really happend: We raided you, A swat jumed in ( think it was a swat anyways) and I shot him. He demoted me for RDM, It wasnt.

I then was a citizen left in there with dNb and abaddon. You broke NLR and you died again. You then came back again, and I shot you when I was going out. (Last time you came back you tryed to kill me).

Then, abaddon raided you, I was his guard. My job title said "GTFO Medics Guard". You shot him and ran around in ur shop while you were trying to kill eachother so I killed you as you posed a threat to the guy I was guarding.

AND you are disrespecting me ALL the time. I've banned you 2 times for it allready I belive. I will post a screenie as proof when I find it.

Edit: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/fs/2011-12-22_00007.jpg found it. You've been banned 2 times for disrespect, yet you come back and do the exact same thing. Please do explain

Edit: Talked to Superskreech, I didnt know that guards are not allowed to guard thiefes anymore. This was recently added to the MOTD, My mistake.

Also, "It wasnt random demote, he used kick so my props would get deleted".

Oh really? You got kicked when we were finished raiding, and we left ur base. It was random demote and I've warned you to many times about it allready, you've got atleast 3 kicks cause of it (that I know of).

Edited by Gravity Kitteh

Okay, Here's the thing. Athene(Cartoonic) your SS shows situational evidence, and unless you have real proof of wrong doing nothing can be done.

THE ISSUE is your blatant disrespect toward an [HG] Member and you've even pm'ed me on steam talking shit about him, and I've seen your actions in-game and your disrespect continues within the SS gravity posted.

You've proven to me that your never going to be fit to play our servers because how you present yourself and "shit" talk everyone and back it up with even more disrespect.

As for you Athene, good-bye, your banned; you were given a chance you failed to improve.

As for gravity "NOT ABUSE." Thank you.

Edited by Rizon