Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

want to learn programming/coding; what to know/expect

Joe Sano

ok long story short i want to know how to code, it seems to look like fun, a way to make $, and have the potential to make something fucking amazing; although it seems hard and time consuming. idk if im right though

what programming languages are there? whats the easiest language to learn?,how long does it take to learn? which one is mainly used for what?, how are they each different from one another?, which one benefits the most? what should i expect while/from programming?

i know theres visual basic, c++, java thats all i really know and everytime i look at the lines of code its like a mix of english and fucking hieroglyphics or some shit but it seems like a cool thing to know/learn

Do you want to do web development, make application, etc? You need to decide what kind of programming you want to do. Before choosing the programming language.

Yeah, Totally agree. In about 2007 (when I was 10) I started off with HTML and CSS, then I wanted some functionality in my websites which got me into PHP, Javascript and JQuery. When I wanted my websites to look good I got into Photoshop and In-Design. Recently now, I have got into the iOS Application development and made a few (unpublished) apps.