Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Video card or Gear

HeyAlex

well.. I was thinking.. Since my pc is 6 years old(ya that old.. I changed most of its parts except the hard drive) and I found a side job that goes well with my school(I work only after school hours at monday wedensday and satureday-not always on satureday) and the pay is quite nice.. I think that in like 2-3 weeks im going to have enough money for GTX 560(Im not from USA so I cant buy it for 200$ at Newegg they only ship to USA -.-)at stores near my home it cost about 300$ or so,

I could get the 300$ in like 2-3 weeks.. but my Video card is 9500GT(bought it 4-5 years ago) and it can still handle most games cuz of mah proccessa(Intel core i5-2500) and my 4GB ram(which is still good for most games),

I could keep it going for a bit and use the money for Gaming gear instead(got my new headset so far) like Keyboard,Mouse,Screen

so question is:

GTX 560, Or some gear and wait a few months till have enough for the GTX 560 again..(GTX 560ti can run bf3 on ultra with 50fps which im pretty sure will run smoothly with my PC)

560ti is a great card. Where abouts do you live, there are some good online stores that ship worldwide also. I'd go for a video card like the 560 or even the 550ti or 460, all great cards. I've been looking up some reviews for the 550ti and for a budget card this thing is amazing. Its plays bf3 on ultra somehow but it does it. anyway thats just my 2 cents