Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

@w-om3

Your in-game name:@w$om3

2. Server that you were banned on: Gmod server

3. The Banning admin: Pilpest (Pencil)

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:29172448

5. Reason for ban Well i was a hobo building my hobo house and these guys started prop pushing each other idk why but they kept pushing me into my house and i called an admin like 5 times no one was responding so i tried to stop him witht he door tool cause i was hobo and i dint know what to do im sorry D:/

Edited by SuperSkreech

so why did you fell the need to break the rules as they where and not be smart and get proof and post a ban request? Also i want a really good reason as to why i should make your perm ban a temp ban...

Well i didnt really now how to get proof idk how to make those demos and idk how to post screen shots on here and like i said i wasnt thinking i was just annoyed and trying to stop them from breaking rules also i know i shouldnt have trapped them i wont do it again i tried using admins, Im sorry D: i really love hellsgamers i play there alot i try and never break rules :[ ive played there for months almost a year i have friends that play on there i even played with u once D: we had durg partys back when they had the old map. please dont perm ban me :[ i was just trying to stop the prop pushers. :[