Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Yodz [In REBEL We Trust]ºαQº Abuse Report

Flux

Wow really? Sidarius and I co-own AQ and it was the end of the round with LR in play. I wanted to tease Sidarius so I slapped him around to make him fly around obstacle course... This was all in good fun and goofing off.. I cannot believe you would have the audacity to post this and try to make it look like I'm abusing admin when I have been nothing but fair and a fun admin.

I have been on this server for almost two years now, A known member and well respected within the JB community. This was just a one time goof off that caused no damage between me and Sid. If this is not tolerated to have fun please let me know and I won't slap one of my best friends in JB during his LR

You can even ask Sidarius about this as it was not a malicious attempt on him at all. I log onto the server and i'm banned from it? Um, that's a little drastic don't you think?

Quite simply put, get a life Sir Knight and learn to understand the relationship I had with one of my closest friends on JB. If requested, I won't let this happen again but honestly the intention was to goof off with Sid when he was attempting to complete the obstacle.

Thanks for your time,

Yodz.

Wow really? Sidarius and I co-own AQ and it was the end of the round with LR in play. I wanted to tease Sidarius so I slapped him around to make him fly around obstacle course... This was all in good fun and goofing off.. I cannot believe you would have the audacity to post this and try to make it look like I'm abusing admin when I have been nothing but fair and a fun admin.

I have been on this server for almost two years now, A known member and well respected within the JB community. This was just a one time goof off that caused no damage between me and Sid. If this is not tolerated to have fun please let me know and I won't slap one of my best friends in JB during his LR

You can even ask Sidarius about this as it was not a malicious attempt on him at all. I log onto the server and i'm banned from it? Um, that's a little drastic don't you think?

Quite simply put, get a life Sir Knight and learn to understand the relationship I had with one of my closest friends on JB. If requested, I won't let this happen again but honestly the intention was to goof off with Sid when he was attempting to complete the obstacle.

Thanks for your time,

Yodz.

First off, have a little more respect for the members of the community. Sir Knightclubbin has done nothing wrong, and simply made a report, which we encourage everyone to do when an admin is abusing. So drop the attitude or you can just sit out of Jailbreak for a while.

You were banned so I could get your attention and come to the forums to explain yourself.

You should not be spamming slap. IDC if its your friend, brother, or cousin. Don't do it.

Ok, that's fine I understand not to use slap even if it's encouraged from a player himself. As for Knight clubbin, does this guy not post on every little thing? I know for a fact i'm not the first person he has posted about abusing admin. Maybe he could lay off the nazi approach and remember Jail Break is about fun. Where has the fun gone?

I don't mean to be rude but honestly, I cannot believe this guy would take the time out and post such a small trivial manner lol.