Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Random kicked by [HG] aamonkey1

Virus

This is situational evidence.

You killed someone but who knows what pretense is it under? a demo could explain a lot more.

But aamonkey you need to re-read the Admin rules and regulations correctly and don't ever use "asshole" as a reason to kick someone.

Use legit reasons or next time we're going to have an issue.

i'm going to leave this open for aamonkey to explain himself and also if anymore proof can be given from either side.

Guest Aamonkey1

Rizon as you know asshole is a defaulted kick reason via the ACP. You went around random arresting people? I did not rdm I was raiding. And secondly you arrested me around 4-5 after I "RDM'd" someone (raiding isn't the same as RDM) Once you die you cannot break NLR and go arresting someone for something that happened around 5 minutes before.

That's my input,

Monkey

I also need to add one more thing. Ahmed killed you with a knife and was next to me the whole time. So how would you arrest me right after without breaking NLR?

Edited by BooT
you could have easily edited the post instead of double.

aamonkey,

Re-read the Admin rules and reg's please. Do not ever use "asshole" as a reason to kick someone, present yourself as a admin more professionally for now on.

Next time we have an issue with you using improper reasons for "kicks", "bans." your admin will be removed. As per The_Monkey.

Reviewed Thank you.