Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Some Questions

uberder

i have a couple of questions first is the private messages

"# To send a private message to a player on the server, type "@@" part of players

name blah blah blah. Make sure the player's name is in quotes. Also you do not

need to type the player's whole name

Ex: Name: Go Getter

@@ "Go" blah blah

If you find it easier to type the whole name just make sure that that is the

only player that gets it, simply copy paste his name from the console.

# To send a message that appears in the middle of the screen type @@@

Ex: @@@ blah blah = blah blah (in the middle of the screen)"

so if i wanted to send a private message saying Hello to player Brandon how would look like when i type it.

Second question is when a play is muted and they leave and come back they are unmuted could i kick them after i give them a warning and do it again. and also some people do not want the mic spammer to be muted because they like listening to his music so should i just let it happen

If his name was brandon, you could @@ brand Hello Brandon

Or you could do other variations like "andon", "rand", "randon", "don", etc.

It is best to use the part of the name that other people don't have in theirs. If you just use "go" in "go getter", you might get someone else's name that has "go" in it. Understand?

When you mute a player, he should not avoid it by retrying. Warn this player not to avoid a mute.

If they stop causing problems, then make sure you unmute them and give them a chance.

If someone is spamming music in the mic, you can mute them if you feel the need.

Usually a nice warning will get a person to stop mic spamming or music spamming.