Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Could've been an accidental slay also, since that borfus guy got slain right after you. Might have skimmed through the list looking for orfus not knowing you were on the list.

I mean he did slay himself a little bit afterwards, thats what people tend to do when they accidentally slay someone.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that is not right for muting an entire team. The most obnoxious thing to do is to mute those who don't have microphones. If hellsgamers jailbreak had a mute only mic option I think it would be much easier. I rejoined after a mute to voteban a freekiller and got banned. Didn't come in and say anything either, but apparently he said not to rejoin according to a friend. Oh well. Not every freekiller will get banned on jailbreak, that's for sure.

guess he should be more careful. Probably a mix up with Borfus? Might be abuse, might not. You can't say it isn't because it's not possible to fully understand. He might just not like this admin and thought ahead of time so slayed himself. Who knows. Also I think the more concern is admins slaying other admins, rather than muting the entire team. Though both are plain bad ideas. Mute the spammers, slay the freekillers. It should work out. Also when an admin joins mutes all then leaves, it is kind of hard to play trivia we noticed once... lol

guess he should be more careful. Probably a mix up with Borfus? Might be abuse, might not. You can't say it isn't because it's not possible to fully understand. He might just not like this admin and thought ahead of time so slayed himself. Who knows. Also I think the more concern is admins slaying other admins, rather than muting the entire team. Though both are plain bad ideas. Mute the spammers, slay the freekillers. It should work out. Also when an admin joins mutes all then leaves, it is kind of hard to play trivia we noticed once... lol

YOU IDIOT I'M TALKING TO YOU! STOP BRINGING UP TWO WEEK OLD THREADS THAT HAVE BEEN RESOLVED.