Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse HG | Mark

gavain788

I unfortaunetly could not get any screenshots because I was kicked and I guess the server gives you a black screen when you are kicked and so I could not pull up the console and get screenshots

So I asked another admin (HG | <3 Jenn) to pull up the console and copy everything down and send it to me in Steam chat, but HG | <3 Jenn will tell you it is all directly from console, unfortunately the earlier part of the conversation was cut off in the console, and I think that Jenn didn't send me a middle part as well maybe? but pretty much I had complained that he had RDM'ed me and my friend and then kicked us both, and we begin where he was saying he was "robbing" us.

1. Abuser name: HG | Mark

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:23484403

3. What server: Garrysmod PERP

4. About what time: 9:59 PM Pacific Time

5. PROOF:

[OOC] ZigZag: Mark, why did you kick Grizzithal when he asked why you RDM'ed him

[OOC] ZigZag: you are clearly using your admin powers for an ingame advantage

[OOC] ZigZag: Why did you RDM Grizzithal in the first place?

[OOC] HG | Mark: I robbed you zig

[OOC] ZigZag: That wasn't a robbery.

[OOC] ZigZag: you don't just run up and kill in a robbery

[OOC] HG | Mark: Its fine if you're too poor to listen

(There's a bit cutoff here I think, I remember calling him immature for saying that and then Spraymaster may have said something but I don't exactly remember)

[OOC] ZigZag: Mark, why did you RDM me and Grizzithal and then kick us both?

[OOC] HG | Mark: You were holding a gun to my face why would I say "I'm robbing you"

[OOC] ZigZag: I was saying get out

(I had told him to get out of my house or I would shoot, he had ran in when I opened the door to let a cop search me and he ran in)

[OOC] ZigZag: and then you instantly killed me

[OOC] ZigZag: see how I give a warning?

[OOC] Spraymaster #RonPaul: Mark Abuses his powers Zig.

(Someone I don't exactly know telling me that Mark often abuses his powers)

[OOC] HG | Mark: For me to leave, you weren't robbing

[OOC] ZigZag: Mark, I don't mean to disrespect but your a very poor admin

[OOC] ZigZag: Yes, but I still was warning

[OOC] ZigZag: you need to warn before you kill in a robbery or it is simply RDM, you can't run in and just shoot me and say it was a robbery, that's simply RDM if you just shoot someone

[OOC] HG | Mark: No it isn't

[OOC] ZigZag: I could just kill everyone then, and say im robbing them?

[OOC] Tacooftwister22:Admin abuse

(A spectator says Admin Abuse when he heres the story)

[OOC] HG | Mark: I am about to kick all of you for admin abuse!

[OOC] Spraymaster #RonPaul: What admin did i disrespect?

[OOC] Tacooftwister22: !!

(We were then all kicked)

6. Please tell us about the incident:

A lot of the text wasn't sent to me by Jenn, but if you look in the server logs it is all there. Spraymaster said a lot more about how Mark constantly uses his admin powers as an in game advantage and will not enforce the rules if they are upon him, only upon others

If you are looking for a brief summary (I know without the text and an explanation the raw console logs are confusing)

this is what happened.

A police officer wanted to search our home, so I opened the door to let him in, the admin runs in with his buddy. I point a gun and say get out (fairly warning him, as I was always told to do) then he takes out a gun shoots me and my friend for no reason. My friend complains about RDM and is kicked. I asked why he was kicked, and I am kicked as well. We come back in and complain and we start hearing from other people that Mark abuses a lot as an in game advantage, Mark is trying to tell us he "robbed" us when he took nothing and instead just killed us and ran away. I told him that's just RDM and he tells me im "too poor to understand". A segment missing from the proof is where he says we are disrespecting him by saying he "doesn't know shit" which we had never said, and then Spraymaster says "You are putting words in our mouth we never said that" (all of this can be found in the logs) soon after this everyone who had said anything about Mark abusing is kicked, and for some reason whenever I am kicked it gives me a black screen so I couldn't get screenshots because I have to exit out of garrysmod manually.

Obviously, this is not an example of a good admin, PLEASE teach him how to be a good admin or just take him off the team cause all he is doing is making everyone hate him.

As a witness and victim of this unfair predicament, I can honestly say that Mark was clearly abusing his powers when he charged into our home. This is why action needs to be taken in order for future rp'ers to enjoy their time in this wonderful server. I personally logged 16 hours on this server and let me tell you those hours were fun. Another incident was when Zigzag (Gavain) gave off the location of marijuana that an admin had (without knowing an admin owned the marijuana) and was issued a 30 minute ban for metagaming by that admin even though it was said in "/advert". Please look into this further. -Grizzithal (a.k.a) Nikoli Yankovich.

Yeah, I too like this server a lot (over a day of gameplay logged logged in just three days) and I really like most of the admins, it's just people like Mark and the person who banned me for "metagaming" who use their admin as a gameplay advantage that take a lot of fun out of it.

Then they need to change it so you don't black screen when you get kicked

how am I suppose to get a screenshot when that happens?

I can understand requiring screenshots, but not when they have a script made to crash your gmod when your kicked

A police officer wanted to search our home, so I opened the door to let him in, the admin runs in with his buddy. I point a gun and say get out (fairly warning him, as I was always told to do) then he takes out a gun shoots me and my friend for no reason. My friend complains about RDM and is kicked. I asked why he was kicked, and I am kicked as well. We come back in and complain and we start hearing from other people that Mark abuses a lot as an in game advantage, Mark is trying to tell us he "robbed" us when he took nothing and instead just killed us and ran away. I told him that's just RDM and he tells me im "too poor to understand". A segment missing from the proof is where he says we are disrespecting him by saying he "doesn't know shit" which we had never said, and then Spraymaster says "You are putting words in our mouth we never said that" (all of this can be found in the logs) soon after this everyone who had said anything about Mark abusing is kicked, and for some reason whenever I am kicked it gives me a black screen so I couldn't get screenshots because I have to exit out of garrysmod manually.

Obviously, this is not an example of a good admin, PLEASE teach him how to be a good admin or just take him off the team cause all he is doing is making everyone hate him.

Kay lets start with the green text.

I got the cop to search your house so I could rob you with ease, I came in and killed you cus I'm not gonna tell you I'm robbing you while your pointing a gun at me

Next up is the yellow text!

Your friend died, he then came back immediately and is kicked for breaking NLR which I explained

Now the red text

I kicked you because your response to everything I say to you is "fa****" so disrespect there you got kicked but during the raid I never kicked you that was enigma

Lastly the blue text.

I took 10 weed plants and pots so don't try and crap your way through a report

• Executive Council
Then they need to change it so you don't black screen when you get kicked

how am I suppose to get a screenshot when that happens?

I can understand requiring screenshots, but not when they have a script made to crash your gmod when your kicked

We have no such script.

Anyway, since there is no proof.

Not abuse.

~Closed.