Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Freelancer Perm

DIEamelo

1. Your in-game name:Freelancer

2. Server that you were banned on: Minigames

3. The Banning admin: Diamelo/Red

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:46824264

5. Reason for ban: "DDos threats" (Which were obviously a joke)

I was banned for "ddos threats and douchebaggery"

I don't feel like spending an hour pleading my case, when my ban in question was pointless.

I was on an obstacle course, and I made the reference "OH MY GOD I JUST FAILED I'm GOING TO DDOS THE SERVER LOL FUCK"

Diamelo, being the only hardass on HG, took this obvious joke, as a serious threat.

This joke has been exchanged between all of the regulars on the server, and Diamelo understood that.

NO other admin has ever found it necessary to deliver administrative discipline to me, apart from DIAMELO.

If you keep me banned, start the bans of half your regulars.

------enjoy the laughs.

And I would just like to say thanks to all of the people who pushed me into even making this thread, because the sarcastic hardass DIAMELO sure didn't encourage me.

I never heard about this "joke" you guys have on the mg server until after your ban, and honestly I don't think this joke gives you the right to "jokingly" threaten to ddos the server without facing some sort of punishment. And nice forum name.....

Odd how you have never heard this joke, everyone else has.

I get random people adding me because of the video link I posted.

EVERYONE knows of this joke between us regulars, and If it was a serious threat, I wouldn't of said "LOL DUDE IM DDOSING THE SERVER GODDAMNIT I FAILED" You just wanted a reason to ban me.

And yeah, A couple others, as well as I, thought it was an...accurate forum name.