Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Aamonkey1 - Admin Abuse

Spartank45

Hi, I'm Spartank45.

Lately I've been playing alot of the DarkRP on your magnificent HG server, the only problem I've had recently is a admin named Aamonkey1. He constantly ruins roleplay and I refuse to even play on the server now because hes there. Others have agreed with me on how he ruins roleplay, doesn't do his job, and instead of solving problems he makes problems.

The first time he kicked me was for disrespect, he called a player a dumbass and a fuck. I told him to watch his language please and he said "ENGLISH IS MY LANGUAGE".

So he kicked me for disrespecting an admin, I come back to the server and say /advert Wow man, I can't beleive you kicked me.

2 Seconds later I was kicked for "Advert spam".

I come back to the server one last time to tell him I was going to file a complaint on the HG forums, so I had to create a account and here the thread is now.

I just want to play without admins being braindead, It would really help the server and the players if you took his admin powers away.

If you want to contact me on steam, add me. - Spartank45

Edited by Rizon

First of all I need you to fill this out:

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What server:

4. About what time:

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident:

And second of all you need proof of what happened. Do you have and screenshots or demos?

I don't have any screenshots simply because when I went to take one, he kicked me.

This was at about 2:50 PM EST today at the DarkRP HG server on Garry's mod.

My proof? Everybody in the server saw the conversation, there were a few people telling him what he was doing wrong who ended up getting kicked too. Unfortuanately the only proof is the players on the server.

Guest Aamonkey1

I didn't kick you for advert spam lol. Might want to check who is kicking you before you accuse me. Also you said something around the lines of "you are the reason RP is terrible" to me and gravity. He also told me I had a prop block when there was one entrance. If you need anyone else to confirm my response I will be glad to bring in pilpest,mark or gravity as they were in the server at the time. People just rage when they get raided as I was a mob boss leading a HUGE gang.

I wasn't saying you had prop blocks, that was the other guy.

You kicked me for advert spam, any player there could tell you the same.

And I didn't say you were the reason RPing was terrible, that was the other guy.

There was two people, me, and the cop. The cop was the one insulting you.

I told you to watch your language and you simply replied with a twelve year old remark. "ENGLISH IS MY LANGUAGE"

Go ahead and bring the other admins in, I'm tired of you lying on the thread and totally redirecting the thread to make me seem like a liar.

I wasn't saying you had prop blocks, that was the other guy.

You kicked me for advert spam, any player there could tell you the same.

And I didn't say you were the reason RPing was terrible, that was the other guy.

There was two people, me, and the cop. The cop was the one insulting you.

I told you to watch your language and you simply replied with a twelve year old remark. "ENGLISH IS MY LANGUAGE"

Go ahead and bring the other admins in, I'm tired of you lying on the thread and totally redirecting the thread to make me seem like a liar.

I was there and Sir, you are a liar. He did not kick you, Mark did. You got kicked for disrespect because you said something about "You are a very abusive admin fuck" or something along with those lines.

Ur cop friend kept complaining about propblock and tryed to break down our props without a warrant (Job abuse) I belive that was the only guy that agreed with you.

without any proof there is nothing that can be done, in the future you need to make a demo or takes screenshots of any proof that might help your situation.

aamonkey this is your 2nd abuse report in 2 days, please ensure your following all rules and showing everyone with respect as well.

make sure warn,kick,ban is utilized.

not abuse.