Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:24115883 ("ShineDown [HaXoR]")

Subzero.

1. Your in-game name:ShineDown [HaXoR]

2. Server that you where banned on: Office

3. The Banning admin: Staff

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:24115883

5. Reason for ban: No idea. Got Three kills and was shot. Then banned. Fun Stuff. Again i knew i was gonna be banned once people figured out who i was. I'm not a hacker. This is ridiculous.

No proof no ban.

i can care less who the fuck you are. If you're hacking, you're banned.

But I do remember you were banned globally because you were hacking in Office, then in a scrim against Jetta, Deagle, and me. So now you decided to buy a new steam ID? Cool.

Video 3 tic 1000-1500 makes me lol. He moves over to the left side as the ct starts rushing. Don't even say that your headphones got you that information.

You do the same thing at 2600-3200. Maybe you heard the pick up. Hell if I know.

Your aim is still terrible, and I doubt your reflexes managed to get you the two awp shots in the third demo.

Otherwise, once a hacker

LMAO!

I woke up this morning to this in my private message box:

ur a butch i wasnt even fucink hackin u fat retarded power hungry fuck ur abusing ur power for nothing. i wasnt even hacking so go fuckin killurself.

lolcorrupt!

I do not believe I will be killing myself though, I love me.