Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned?

DrkLink

1. Your in-game name: X-Legend

2. Server that you were banned on: HeLLsGamers.com 24/7 ORANGE 100% Crits

3. The Banning admin: I'm assuming HG | RedDevil6193 [A], although I'm not 100% sure (the ban didn't specify)

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:18425950

5. Reason for ban: The ban didn't specify. I'm guess one of the admins thought I was hacking because I was doing a tremendous job at sniping the other team.

Literally half a second right before I was banned, I happened to take a screenshot because I was going to show my friend all the dominations I was getting against the other team:

C65C6B29EF65AD3C233B199ECAEAC4617B9AA7DB

That's the only reason I was able to identify the admin. There was no warning or anything. I was just immediately banned.

Under normal circumstances I can see how one might be suspicious of my skill. But I can assure you, after playing TF2 over 6 years predominately on crit servers and orange maps with the sniper, that my skill is 100% legitimate. That's why I'm a little confused as to why one of the admins thought I was hacking. If he was properly spectating me, he should have been able to tell right away that I wasn't hacking. I think he might have been a bit hasty, especially since there was no warning or ban reason.

How am I so good? Well, aside from years of experience, my mouse and headphones help me out more than you could imagine. The Logitech G9x is one of the best mouse's I've ever used, and I greatly recommend it to any sniper who wishes to be good. I use around 600 dpi, which is a must if you want to be accurate with your shots. It varies from person to person, but everyone whom I've convinced to lower their dpi, they immediately become better snipers after getting used to their new settings. As for the headphones, it really helps out with not only uncloaking spies (they're a dead give-away), but also landing demos and the like. A pair of headphones goes a long way.

At any rate, I'd appreciate if an admin would take my case into consideration. I've been playing on Hellsgamers fairly frequently, and I'd hate to be banned from it for an unjustified reason. Thank you for your time.