Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Perp Cop Blacklist

deadlyassassin

Hello. I was blacklisted from being a cop in the Perp server because i shot a man carrying an AK47 and i figured it was fine because had an assult rifle equiped but i guess not cause he reported me and i got blacklisted almost instantly. before i was blacklisted i had a chance to talk to him and he asked me for my AK47, after i said i didnt pick it up i told him i would pay 2k to replace it because i didnt realize he didnt break any laws. he declined the offer then said he was gonna blacklist report me, that was when i got blacklisted. im kind of new to perp, only have 4 hours played. that would be awesome if i could be unblacklisted because i really enjoyed playing as a cop, and feel its kind of unfair that i got blacklisted for an accident, everyone makes mistakes. If you guys dont wanna unblacklist me that is fine, i guess i understand but im just asking for consideration. -Thanks, DeadlyAssassin

Edited by Rizon

1. Your in-game name: Sonny Wilson

2. Server that you were blacklisted on: [HG] 24/7 PERP 3 Lite Server | Fast DL | No Lag | HellsGamers.com

3. The Blacklisting admin: no clue...

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:32554506

5. Reason for blacklist: Hello. I was blacklisted from being a cop in the Perp server because i shot a man carrying an AK47 and i figured it was fine because had an assult rifle equiped but i guess not cause he reported me and i got blacklisted almost instantly. before i was blacklisted i had a chance to talk to him and he asked me for my AK47, after i said i didnt pick it up i told him i would pay 2k to replace it because i didnt realize he didnt break any laws. he declined the offer then said he was gonna blacklist report me, that was when i got blacklisted. im kind of new to perp, only have 4 hours played. that would be awesome if i could be unblacklisted because i really enjoyed playing as a cop, and feel its kind of unfair that i got blacklisted for an accident, everyone makes mistakes. If you guys dont wanna unblacklist me that is fine, i guess i understand but im just asking for consideration.

-Thanks,

DeadlyAssassin

The reason i blacklisted you is that you had tried to arrest me and Vetman while we were cornered. We were simply acting upon self-defense to get away by shooting you.

You came back and broke NLR and tried to arrest Vetman.

Don't let this become an issue again please.

Un-Blacklisted.

Edited by ^TheRumor^