Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rnadom ban

Zipeh

1. Your in-game name: BunnyHopper~ Zip

2. Server that you were banned on: HG 24/7 DUST2 DM

3. The Banning admin: I don't know.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:6679132

5. Reason for ban: I don't know, but when I typed in console "fog_enable 0" it seemed to have banned me.

] fog_enable 0

Can't use cheat cvar fog_enable in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

This is a CONVAR you cannot manipulate without cheating the system. D2DM doesn't have sv_cheats enabled.

Ban Reason = KAC: ConVar fog_enable violation

How are you able to change this ConVAR? It is not manipulable without some sort of hack.

I went into D2DM, typed fog_enable 0

and I got this

Can't use cheat cvar fog_enable in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

How are you able to change this ConVAR? It is not manipulable without some sort of hack.

I went into D2DM, typed fog_enable 0

and I got this

All I did was type it in console. I didn't use a hack or anything.

Pending Kigen's response

I know it's not possible to manipulate ConVARs like this without either sv_cheats being on or hacks. Wait for his decision in this matter as there could be other external circumstances.

Well out of all things why would I do the fog command if i wanted to hack.

• Executive Council

This KAC ban is valid.

It isn't possible without cheating to modify fog_enable. Because as Enigma showed, fog_enable is a cheat flagged CVar.

Not unbanned.

~Locked