Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

"-hg- Float" (teamswitch abuse)

porkcow

1. Abuser name: -hg- Float

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:44015236

3. What server: [HG] Minigames

4. About what time: 5:30 pm Pacific Time

5. PROOF: SteamID

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Demo <<Demo is reeaaalllyy long.. like 40 minutes long so just skip to tick 173500 its right about where he team switches himself.

6. Please tell us about the incident: We were on an obstacle map called mg_bobiii that only has 1 team, Terrorist. As you can see in Screenshot 1 and moments before the team switch in the demo there were still some rtvs left for a map change. In the demo at about tick 173500 Float decides to team switch himself and then kill himself to end the round and change the map even though rock the vote had not been reached. I'm guessing this is abuse since there shouldn't be any CTs on the map and he doesn't have the command or privilege to change a map on his own so he shouldn't be trying to change the map like he did. He should have allowed the players to rtv on their own and change the map once the map vote went through.

The screenshots do not show anything but joining ct.

While we were on mg_office_coursee it ended by the time limit.

During mg_bobiii I was getting complaints to change the map since we played for a long time. Most of the time, people leave after playing a map like this for extended periods and they take their rtvs with them. As an admin, I try to do what the majority of the players want in order to increase the amount of fun. As you can see, after I created a round draw, the reactions were positive. Ex. "w00t!!" and "finally". I also asked the consent of Ryan Krazie before i did so as i trust his opinion. The reason I switch teams and kill myself is instead of slaying all as other admins do, i try to put it on my own character so if it fails, I am the only one who has to start over instead of everyone.

The screenshots do not show anything but joining ct.

While we were on mg_office_coursee it ended by the time limit.

The screenshot was taken after the map changed I scrolled through the chat back to when we were in bobiii and took the shot (you can see that exact part of chat pass in the demo). The majority of the players were not asking to change the map at the most there were 3 or 4 (out of the 20-25 players that were in the server) people asking for a map change like there usually is with any map.

• Executive Council

Float, this isn't acceptable.

You cannot be teamswitching yourself (and then suicide) to cause the map to change. RTV is there for that. If enough players want to change the map the RTV will succeed.

Do you understand?