Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request For Jailbreak

1. Your in-game name: LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!

2. Server that you were banned on: HG Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: I believe Micah? There is no specification of who banned me.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:13867128

5. Reason for ban: Mic/chat spamming

Hey Hellsgamer. Tonight I got banned for using HLDJ and playing the soundclip: "LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!" repeatedly in order to rally my fellow T's in rebelling. It did work once and many T's were very excited and a few supportive, but for the most part it was a failure. I also wrote in Terrorist chat: "ALL T'S DON'T PUSSY OUT AND REBEL WHEN LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE PLAYS"

Now I see why I got banned, but I didn't know that I would receive this harsh a punishment. No one warned me of an impending ban. I remember the admins threatening a kick, and I assumed that if my soundclip was truly a disturbance, the admins would have perma-muted me. They did mute me once, but let me do this for a couple more rounds without any mute.

To be clear, if I knew that I would be banned for this, I would have stopped IMMEDIATELY. I'm sorry for this and I won't do it again.

I've been a good, rule-following player of Jailbreak for a long time, and tonight I got very excited at the fact of instigating rebellion with this soundclip.

I really am sorry, and I hope that I get unbanned. I'll never do it again, and if admin's tell me to stop. I'll IMMEDIATELY stop. I love playing Jailbreak, and I'm very sorry.