Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for... well the Admin didn't say!

Krous

STEAM_0:0:31812290

Admin who banned me: Greg C (I think)

So what happened was as follows...

I was a gun dealer set up next to the small garage like place near the Yellow Warehouse and I was selling pistols at first but eventually bought a pump shotgun shipment. -hg- Sir Knightclubbin comes up as a Thief and asks what shipments I have. I told him I had a single pump shotgun shipment and he engages me in a firefight and I kill him with my shotgun. Around 45 seconds pass and the mob boss aamonkey(?) comes up and asks me the same thing. "What shipments do you have?" so I tell him and he kills me in one shot and as I die guess who I see? Sir Knightclubbin, coming from around the corner of my base! So, he breaks NLR, I think we can all agree on that, right?

Well what happens next is I was watching from a distance and then I start coming back after around the same amount of time that passed with Sir Knight when he died. aamonkey holds me with his physgun and says I was storing my shipment using prop block which I agree with, but then Knight adds in "AND YOU BROKE NLR". What.

So after nearly releasing my bowels I ask him in OOC how what I did was any different from what he did. No response. I start a demotion for him saying he broke NLR and he says "No it's bullshit don't demote" and it doesn't go through. I respawn, switch my jobs since all of my stuff was deleted to remove my propblock (which makes no sense) and I became a Medic. I start asking him again in OOC how what I did was different from what you did and still no response. I start another demotion with the same reason and it goes through and he gets demoted.

I then get kicked by aamonkey (he says he kicked me when I asked if Sir Knight was the kicker).

I then become a Hobo, find his base and start asking him in person the same questions. He then answers me with "I died, but when I came back my gang wanted to go raiding so I went with them." I tell him how easily that could be manipulated and how nobody creating a server would allow such a loop hole and he doesn't say anything.

For a bit of revenge I changed my name to his (minus the hg tag) and I make buttons near his base saying "I break NLR". Then Greg C comes over to me, rag dolls me, and throws me in a corner near the spawn.

They start conversing away from me so I can't hear what they're saying and I get banned with no reason specified.

So this raises a few questions....

1. Is what he did breaking NLR?

2. Why was I not kicked until the second demote when it actually went through if I was "random demoting" all along?

3. Why was I not allowed to speak with the admin who banned me and why was there no reason specified?

4. Is there special treatment with those who put -hg- in their name? And is it so special it completely undermines every other player?

So yeah, if an Admin with some actual sense could please respond to this and maybe unban me? I understand the propblock and NLR breaking was wrong, but this is just ridiculous since I have no idea how long I'm banned for.

Edited by Mark

You were banned for 5 minutes for impersonation. You changed your name to someone elses and spammed buttons which I think sounds like a poor idea.

You're unbanned now, please don't break any more rules and if someone is breaking the rules make a ban report or call an admin.