Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

snorlax

snorlaxxx

1. Your in-game name: snorlax

2. Server that you where banned on: 24/7 DUST2 DEATHMATCH!! 67.228.181.72:27015

3. The Banning admin: .::HG-| Artillery -[Warpath]-

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:15196413

5. Reason for ban: ???

Was playing on the server, doing fairly well, next thing I knew I was banned.

This is problably one of the few cases were I didn't make a demo as I've been making demos ever since the Global ban List was having issues awhile back and have been taking demos of almost everyone that I've banned (you can check too, just look at my post statistics or whatever, almost all of them are ban reports.)

I banned you because you were suspicious as fuck. But no demo means the ban doesn't stand which is fine I guess. If you're legimate then I appologize. I think the issue has now been resolved with the fact that I posted this.

So in that note, sorry dude - in fact, I'll even unban you Snorlaxx to make up for the lack of demo and such. If that's alright with the staff/council.

Edit: I spoke to HT|Ambush (Staff) and he said he wouldn't mind if I unbanned him because I was the one who banned him in the first place, so... I unbanned him. Problem solved for now I guess. :D

Edited by Artillery