Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Voice Volume on Jailbreak

Oreo

The volume of my mic is fine in teamspeak, steam, and when i test microphone in css in the startup menu and other servers its perfectly fine, but when i connect into the Jailbreak server nobody can hear my mic and when i test microphone the green bars are already filled up for some reason and my mic is very quiet. I dont know whats wrong; if anyone could help me with this i would greatly appreciate it cuz i like talking in jailbreak:P

Its like as soon as i go into the JB server, my mic gets put across the room and im trying tot talk into it o.O

Edited by Oreo

ya but if you talk lightly you can here urself in the test but you have to realize that their are always shooting and other people talking at the same time thats why you should talk a bit louder or you can always go to voice settings and turn up the voice transmit volume

ya but if you talk lightly you can here urself in the test but you have to realize that their are always shooting and other people talking at the same time thats why you should talk a bit louder or you can always go to voice settings and turn up the voice transmit volume

normally i would agree, but if the green bar is full it would suggest some other issue, tho its only effecting JB, so i dont know :P

normally i would agree, but if the green bar is full it would suggest some other issue, tho its only effecting JB, so i dont know :P

the green bar would always come out full its just to show that the mic is working no matter what transmit volume u give bc its only a test. you should go with my suggestion and turn up the volume otherwise get a new mic or JB. I think the mic is better

it is a new mic, the mic works fine, i talk to people in TS all the time, and whenever i test the mic anywhere else, none of the bars are lit until i say something, and when i say soemthing i hear myself perfectly fine, i can even whisper and hear myself, but when i test in Jailbreak i have to yell just to hear myself.

it is a new mic, the mic works fine, i talk to people in TS all the time, and whenever i test the mic anywhere else, none of the bars are lit until i say something, and when i say soemthing i hear myself perfectly fine, i can even whisper and hear myself, but when i test in Jailbreak i have to yell just to hear myself.

are you sure that steam takes the sound input from the right place? Windows often has multiple options of where to get the sound from, could be that?