Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Guest Aamonkey1

Guest Aamonkey1

1. Abuser name: Snowflake

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:43691071

3. What server: RP

4. About what time: 9-10:30PM Est

5. PROOF:

2012-01-09_00001_th.jpg

2012-01-09_00002_th.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Abusing admin to set his speed and using the teleport command when specifically told not to by our leaders.

Edited by SuperSkreech

wait why am i banned ?

wait a minute i get banned because wen the day i get admin people RDM me and i try out commands to see what ones i can and cant use and i get banned for that WOW!

Reply Please I Want Some FeedBack

Becasue That Is Just Ridiculous why put the commands there then like there not useful

and btw aamonkey no1 ever told me not to teleport to people

Edited by enigma#
>_<

Snowflake, Before you join the server you should have been looking over the admin rules and regulations.

Not just "testing" out your admin powers like altering your speed and !tp users, that is admin abuse and it's not acceptable.

Also you should have asked another admin that was online what commands are not to be used instead of acting on your accord.

Your Attitude is not acceptable, and jumping to conclusions.

Edited by [O-P]rime

first off: Aamonkey has no obligation to do anything

second off: both admin guide and motd are in the dark rp section of the Garry's mod forum so if you have not read them plz do

unbanned

Edited by SuperSkreech