Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse Report: [HG] Navi

BlakOut

1. Abuser name: [HG] Navi 2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:19573596 3. What server: HG JailBreak 4. About what time: Early morning hours of Jan. 10, 2012 5. PROOF: http://s18.postimage.org/6xol6ei8p/navi1.png 6. Please tell us about the incident: This is the last example that I happened to catch of Navi's behavior in the JB server. Everytime myself or another admin/player calls him out on freeshooting, knifing, slaying, etc. Navi basically admits that he's abusing, but defends it by making attacks on the player accusing him. In the provided screenshot, I use ADMIN chat to ask Navi about a player I just watched him freekill. Instead of addressing whether or not he freekills, he takes it to regular chat and says "Blak, you're a pussy and you declined my 1v1 challenge. kthx." First, he didn't have anything to say about the freekilling T's as lead. I'll be the first to say that we all screw up. But when you make a mistake and freekill or abuse admin commands, you don't respond by making a personal insult. Second, I addressed him in ADMIN only chat in the hopes of keeping it professional and among the admins present. He replied in regular chat to call me a pussy. Again, this is the only example I happened to capture, but there have been quite a few in the past 3 days. From the Admin Abuse Template Thread: What is abuse? When a player insults others. -EX: Hey Master your a piece of poop, Poophead! Seconds later: Master Your so bad you piece of poop! That's obviously a trivial example, but it really reflects on HG when we've got this kind of stuff going on in public chat.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

This can't be viewed as abuse, if anything it could be posted as an abuse report, but it seems that he was joking around more than anything else.

Thank you for the effort you put into this report, however it is not admin abuse seeing as he didn't use his admin privileges anywhere throughout the posted proof.