Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abusive admin (uneeded force)

EnzomeLegions

1. Abuser name: HG | Kigen [TC

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:13800814

3. What server: 75.126.83.210:27015 [Perp GMod server 3.0 HellsGamers]

4. About what time: 8:00pm 8:30pm 11/01/12

5. PROOF:No pictures nor video, due to the quick time of this event. [i have 2 witnesses "Matched Player, DeadAdmin"

6: My name: EnzomeLegions

7. Please tell us about the incident: When me and my friends where fooling around behind the "dealer apartments" making pots of weed in "the loft"

, My friends DeadAdmin and Matched Player. My friend DeadAdmin was playing with his Gravity gun making alot of noise with his pot of weed.

HG | Kigen [TC, proceeded to "Noclip" through our appartment while attaining the "police man' job, he continued to arrest my friend deadadmin and arrested him. After less then 3 minutes HG | Kigen [TC returned to our property forcifily pushed past my friend "Matched Player" and continued to walk straight past us whilst we where saying on microphone "You Have no warrant please leave". I punched him and was immediatly shot and killed. I then started to return to my property with my ak- 47, i shot kHG | Kigen [TC and walked ontop of his, explaining on microphone "why did he take our weed, u didnt have a warrant!, you had no right to take our stuff". Then i was immediatly kicked and banned. i would like to be atleast unbanned, my reasoning for being banned was not described, i was not given any warnings and i was banned RIGHT after killing an admin HG | Kigen [TC.. This was uneeded force and i would like to have my justic.

• Executive Council

We don't need double post on this stuff.

We'll keep it all in that abuse thread and I'll update this one with the outcome.

Edited by Kigen