Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tcg10737

1. Name:Yodz [in REBEL We Trust]ºαQ

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:1487712

3. What server: JB

4. About what time: 10:45 Central Time

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/rn/screen_shot_2012-01-11_at_10_46_13_pm.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: Yodz was red so i shot him with awp he then slayed me claiming fk which was a free slay and using commands against other admins.

Are you seriously for real? I honestly feel sorry for the people who have to read these posts you publish. I !pd's at the beginning of the round, it said i was red for 15 seconds. At 5:45 I was back to normal color. The lead asked everyone to get on their top bunks face back wall at 5:20... I was still alive doing orders correct. The lead than asked us to take one step out of our cells by 5:00. I had been alive for 45 seconds after I had changed back to normal color and this idiot comes up to me and purposely shoots me in the back. How many admin abuse reports do you do a day?

If I were to be rebelling like his accusation said then the console would've said that he killed a rebeller It did not, therefore it is impossible to say I was rebelling.

I apologize to the staff in advance who have to read this abuse report.

Thanks,

Yodz.

Edited by Yodz

Because you fked me deliberately in part of our past issue this evening. You are discriminating against a seasoned veteran of jail break. You are also looking at any excuse to report me and start conflict with me.

It impossible from this point to tell if you were red or not and if this was a fk or not so they slay could have been justified or not but you are not suppose to slay other admins.

If you know he is intentionally freekilling you I suggest get a demo of it instead because using admin powers against others can get you in trouble.

Both of you stay out of trouble and if you guys have any beef with each other you guys better cut it out before there is any concequences.