Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse: -hg- Tony Urmoma

eclipse

1. Abuser name: -hg- Tony Urmoma

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:33734172

3. What server: DarkRP

4. About what time: 8:20 pm Pacific Time

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/d0/2012-01-11_00003.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Me, Butthead, -hg- Knight, and a few other players have witnessed Tony doing things totally against the rules. At first we were building a bridge all the players in the server, and Tony came on and started phys gunning everyone off the bridge and flinging them everywhere. After someone demoted him he said " You guys think i'm breaking rules?!" I have a screen shot but i'm trying to upload it right now. Its the screenshot of him saying we think he is breaking rules but supposedly we aren't. He then was really furious and rdm'd a good amount of people. He was flying around and physing people and then left and said he was filing a report against us because of our false reporting him. I strongly dislike this kid, and his attitude towards others.

Someone help me upload this picture. It shows him also telling a kid he is a wuss and that he accuses him of breaking rules. His harsh language was really bad.

Thanks,

EcLipse :)

Edited by SuperSkreech

what i see in the screenshot is many rules being broken that are in the motd

No sky basing (Base must use map/level as ground floor and stilts don't count)

No prop-climbing/Prop-surfing ANYWHERE

No bridges to other buildings (ie: bridge out a window to a building across the way)

Do not build bases in the street

unless there is proof of abuse nothing can be done

Edited by SuperSkreech
i must be sleepy