Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Epic Beard Man

EpicBeardMan

1. Your in-game name: Epic Beard Man

2. Server that you were banned on: JB

3. The Banning admin: Reddevil

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:16731293

5. Reason for ban: Hacking

Red, if you're reading this right now, go ahead and decline it, I just want to get my story out there, I could give less of a fuck what happens. Let me bring across a few points before I say anything about what happened

1st: Sure it looks like I'm hacking, but look at the lag, and check my ping. It was well over 400+ I was lagging up a storm.

2nd: How many kills did I get with my 'Aimbots'? 1? No I think 2. Headshots? None.

3rd: Was I locking onto people when I was knifing, or shooting walls? Nope.

4th: Why even fight this hard if I know I'm caught?

5th: After 2+ hours on the server, I'd have more than 3 kills, even so, headshots.

6th and final: I personally viewed your angle, and I agree, I'd ban me too, but red, telling me I have no chance to try to redeem myself is just low.

Now, Here's the story:

Wednesday January 11, 2012 at exactly 10:46PM (According to my friends that I spammed) SteamID: 16731293 was taken by an outside IP after about 10 minutes I regained control of my account, canceled my credit cards, and changed my password twice just to be sure. After logging in, a spam message was sent out to 153 people to visit a website. I changed my name to 'THIS ACCOUNT IS HACKED' for the time being, and continued to play, knowing nothing was at danger, my cards terminated, and my friends warned not to go to the site. I played for about another hour, had some fun, made some friends, then was abruptly banned with no reason. Nobody told me anything. I went to an admin and asked what happened, and I was told. I immediately was outraged, and began to investigate, so on and so forth. After about another 15 minutes of talking to the admin, and finding out what had happened, I was given the link to my ban. I downloaded the demos and reviewed them. No denying that yes, it looks like I am hacking, but stop and look back. Again, Either I'm a horrible hacker, or I wasn't hacking. I'm leaving that up to you, for which, I leave my final notes. Two people trying to use a mouse at the same time, results in the same spastic behavior like for aimbots. Who knows, perhaps my cheeky little hacker decided to be a douchebag and have me banned. I'm unsure as to what happened, and why. So yes, go on and call bullshit, or claim me to be fake, and so on and so forth, but I ask you all this, Why even hack? Hacking is way to just ruin others fun, to gain some enjoyment of my own. Now tell me what I did so wrong that ruined others fun. There was no advantage. I now bid you a farewell, and wish best of luck to the HG community and all it's admins. Red, no matter what you think of me, I am unaltered by it. I respect your actions, and leave this hear not as an appeal to unban, but as a story to read for enjoyment. If you see right, unban me, if not, oh well. I just hope I am able to return one day and have fun with my friends once again.

I now bid you a farewell, and thank you for reading.

Best reguards, and final notes~ Wesker AKA Epic Beard Man

Edit: Have you considered a temp ban, or trying to give me a second chance? It's very hard to walk away from a community that I've been around on and off, too many friends made, and etc etc.

Edited by EpicBeardMan

There is no reason for your screen to be shaking like that without some 3rd Party Client.

If may not have been aimbot, but no recoil also gives the same affect when someone is spectating the hacker.

If your account was hacked, (if you were, that is unfortunate) there is no possible way for the files to be put onto your computer into the correct folder.

If you want to play in our severs again, you have to get a new SteamID and not hack.

Not Unbanned.