Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse: -hg- Tony Urmoma

Jake Zalkowski

1. Abuser name: -hg- Tony Urmoma

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:33734172

3. What server: [HG] 24/7 Serious RP Server | FastDL | Custom Jobs | HellsGamer

4. About what time: 10:30 PM Central 1/11/2012

5. PROOF: 2012-01-11_00001_th.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: -hg- Tony Urmoma was freezing me from getting into his base along with his friends. He also mass RDM'd people that were outside of his house because he said it was "his property". I also have a screenshot showing him trying to bribe me out of posting on the forums, hopefully this can get taken care of. The base in the background was his base along with a few others that I don't recall at the time.

6. Please tell us about the incident: -hg- Tony Urmoma was freezing me from getting into his base along with his friends. He also mass RDM'd people that were outside of his house because he said it was "his property". I also have a screenshot showing him trying to bribe me out of posting on the forums, hopefully this can get taken care of. The base in the background was his base along with a few others that I don't recall at the time.

If your allegations could be proven, he'd be in some serious trouble.

Do what faithless said, grab a demo, upload it and redo the thread. We'll be happy to deal with abusive admins.