Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | bigjohnMS [L]

Proclivitas

FORETHOUGHT: I did not realize this was an admin until I have looked up his UserID on the forums and figured that a RDM BR would not fit right in the BR section.

1. Abuser name: HG | bigjohnMS [L]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:28716613

3. What server: PERP Lite

4. About what time: 1/11/2012 5pm-12am PST

5. PROOF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBe_E5azpfA&context=C3037ae3ADOEgsToPDskLRzFfREzLBzEx-0ZRxOY2u

6. Please tell us about the incident: To understand watch the whole video. What is not included is that in the beginning I simply pulled over the man in the start of the video for driving on the wrong side of the road and I'm trying to give him a ticket, yet he is unresponsive throughout the video.(I'll post a BR on him after this now that I think of it.) But in the video you see BigJohn tell me he is going to take a crap and then he just blasts me away with an AK47. I'm trying to role play civilized in a Role-Playing server, but if the admins can't uphold the rules of RP, I don't even know what to expect of the players, whilst is my first week of HG servers. Lastly I just ask that the admins do their job an administrate and promote Role-Play.

First of all there was no mayor. 2nd of all you ticket the person car not the person. 3rd of all if u werent blocking me from leaveing my apt which i asked u 4 times to move and u didnt well than im sorry but next time move out of the way. Finally if theres no mayor only thing u can ticket ppl for is illegal parking or illegal parking only reason to ticket without a mayor. Thanks hope to see you back in server and learn to RP a lil better

• Executive Council

There isn't much to add here.

You were blocking the way and weren't listening. You cannot ticket a person for driving on the wrong side of the road when there is no mayor.

Default laws: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/53011-PERP-3-0-Default-Laws

Not abuse.

~Locked