Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

PERP 3.0 blacklist.requesting a remove.

neowind

2. Server that you were blacklisted on:PREP 3.0

3. The Blacklisting admin: do not know the name

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:6123908

5. Reason for blacklist: yes..i wrote a lot..but i think its the only way to explain the story. forgive my bad grammer/spelling.

The moment I feel where he jump the gun..was that the player admin told me stay at the cop car. Proceed to threaten me with blacklisted/ban ,which i did stay.. But then his gang proceeds to kill a cop right in front of me. so i feel i had to take action since we are rp. so i toke my gun out was going to tell the car drive to stop. but then the admin player thought i toke it out on him .so he blacklisted me. I begin to question him on this....Because of the way he answer was not a way I feel a admin should talk to a player. It felt I was in a trap..there is big john the mayor watching us. Then the gang proceeds to kill the cop. So I feel I had to take action or I would get in trouble. But then at the end I do get trouble by admin which I feel jump the gun.

Now he will proceed to tell an event that happen before hand, which I feel yes that lend to all this craziness’ cop was kill so I reported at the place. I thought there was a warrant which there wasn’t. So I decide to wait by be hide my car tell one was issue. Now the admin player opens the door. To me I thought I saw him hold ak47 at me. So I felt threaten. Yes I jump the gun by firing but it sound like he was firing at me when he first open the door.when in few second we had a small fire fight where we shot at each another. After that his gang came with AK47 out proceed to fire at me and also try to run me over. They all stop when more cops and big john ,other admins came

Then that’s where he told me to stay at my car. But then his gang kill a cop front of me. I was like what the hell. So I felt I had to take action on the guy who kill the cop. I mean the mayor bigjohn was there.. I just thought I had to do my job., I also wanted to talk it out with the player admin.

But it seem when I talk to him he just didn’t really care so I stop I start to get upset though when he answer me by saying just ran away to big john. And ask him. I explain to the admin who blacklisted me that I felt he jump the gun because what happen at the start..of the event which got him upset, I even said it was my fault i am sorry for jumping the gun by shooting .but then I lightly talk about the moment where he blacklisted me was because his gang kill a cop front of me, he said so..he my friend..

i am new to this and everything on prep..and i do apologize what happen at the start but i think after that event,the admin proceed to be upset,where it lead to the judgment of the blacklisted when a new event happen. not related to the issues at the start. because he stated dont point a gun or come near me or I will ban/blacklist you. but his gang kill a cop. during the time he told me stay way . which i did by just going up to the killer not him. but he still blacklisted me.and when i explain that he just said so.. the cop is my friend.

Edited by Vao

He wasn't blacklisted he was demoted by an admin stick from Jason. Because the cop at the house requested back up with no proof of nothing so when Komrade arrived as back up and proceed to fire both cops where demoted as it pertains to this situation. You weren't blacklisted.