Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse/Disrespectful Insults : -hg- Fallen

BlakOut

1. Abuser name: -hg- Fallen

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:17385370

3. What server: HG JB

4. About what time: 1/13 @ approx.4:45 PM CST

5. PROOF: http://postimage.org/gallery/ys2ah06/e2ea4019/

6. Please tell us about the incident: The attached screenshots detail the conversation in order (Fallen1 to Fallen5 in the image gallery).

Fallen decided to switch himself over to CT, putting the ratio below 2:1. Several admins/players noticed it and mentioned something about it. I went into admin chat and let him know that he should only switch himself from T to CT if it did not throw the minimum ratio out of balance. Instead of acknowledging what he had done or fixing it, he told me I should stop bitching, mind my own business, and starting tossing insults around. Other admins pointed out that he had messed up the ratio, but still he made a joke out of the thing and told me to go find somewhere else to "bitch." So I decided to do just that.

Looks bad to players when admins move themselves around at will without respecting the ratio. Lots of people want to play CT, but they wait until a spot is empty to do it. Recruit admins, member admins and everyone else should follow the same procedure and at least make sure they aren't screwing the ratio over.

Finally, when a fellow admin wearing an HG tag points something out to you in a private chat, responding by calling them a "bitch" says a lot.