Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need Help with new Admin Gold Donation!

Synergy

Sorry for the dumb question, but I really have tried to dig around to figure this out (as im not a person who likes to bother others) but I bought the Gold membership "Admin Donation" for the de_dust servers (15$) got it paid through paypal and have the paid invoice in my email and on here. Its not active in game which leads me to think i may have used the wrong Steam I.D , i checked this twice but i am kind of stupid :)

Could possibly anyone help me with this or maybe point me in the right direction?

My Steam I.D - STEAM_0:0:40582667 ill post this incase a forum admin might see it and fix the problem if it is my steam i.d,

TY guys, IGN

For the record, I also seem to be in the same boat. Made a gold donation, email confirmation. No, status change in game.

So, i am 99.9 percent sure i used my correct Steam ID. So there may be a problem elsewhere. Anyway, looking forward to any help on this matter, and appreciate any attention given to it.