Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Vagina

1. Abuser name: Yodz [in REBEL We Trust]ºαQº

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:1487712

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 7:30ish

5. PROOF: 34rdr8l.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Yodz was lead and talking about races and such, not giving orders. So I opened the cells and then he slayed and teamlocked me. I'm an admin, thats not allowed. For two, if no orders were being givin I see no problem with opening the cells, not a just teamlock or slay. Second report in less then a week.

I was lead three or four times in a row as CT lead and Vagina kept opening the cells up asap as soon as I was lead. I warned him several times not to open the cell doors and he continued to open them. Finally, after giving plenty of warning I was absolutely fed up with him and slayed him for opening the third time in a row. I did not know he was admin since everyone seems to be these days and switched him to terrorist. I could not lead when cell does were being opened every 10 seconds into the round. It was a honest mistake as I did not realize he was admin.

He had plenty of warning to not open the cells and yet he did not listen to my request and went on his own personal agenda to open the cells and cause chaos during rounds. You can ask several eye-witness accounts from people who were playing on the server that I gave him SEVERAL FAIR vocal warnings on my microphone. My only fault in which I admit to is not checking to see if he was admin or not. It's the last thing on my mind when he kept contentiously opening the cell doors and disrupting my days. Yes, I understand that I should have checked him for admin first but really I hold most admins in such high regard that I would not consider this such an issue and such a low stupid act to commit after giving SEVERAL warnings for him to stop

Thanks,

Yodz.

I'm tired of seeing these reports. Either learn to use your admin correctly and not be a douche in our servers or you can leave. Take this 2 hour temp ban and read up on admin rules and commands.

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/33961-**-Admin-Training-Manual-**

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/7629-Rules-for-Admin-All-Chat

If i see this happening again, your admin will be removed.