Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Perp (read all)

feerer1999

Jason Feerer

Perp 3 lite server

N/A

STEAM_0:0:23645529

Its the reason because i disconnected when i died, I have thought it out and I should not have done that I did not reconnect after a couple games of ttt to see you are permanetly banned from Hellsgamer, It shocked me because i have never played A perp server so vigirous and fun I played for 2 days, But it was all worth it if i stay banned i will only have the memory of playing this exciting server, This is the best perp server online of garry's mod And i did not intend to break the rules Im so deeply depressed because i cant play this server If i had one wish it would be to unban me from perp 3 lite server [HG] Because when im at school I want to just come home and play this server.

I did not intend Do be banned i did not meen to disconnect when i died It was me. I just wanted to play this server because it is always full This server Is my life and you guys are going to take it away i don't want that Please Unban me. I'm not begging to be unbanned i just want to tell you why this server is inportant to me my friends play this server. They Love it Oh and i did to getting the jobs being swat i don't want that to end. I saved 2000$ for a computer so Hellsgamer perp server to run faster now i look at my computer and say wow all that for nothing. I don't want to be banned from this server i really don't.

I have only reconnected once when i died because my friend told me to he said i can keep my gun if i do. I spent 15k on the ak47 i had w/ ammo. So i just wanted to do it once just so i can keep it. I did not be able to join a organization i really wanted to. I love hellsgamer i fell in love with them when i played jailbreak And By god i love it. Im sorry To all admins i must have made mad, Because you guys make peace in the city, I realize that. I dont INtend to cheat or do exploits because i don't do that. I just wanted a server i can stay on and i'm so sorry i to hellsgamer I feel terible i don't want to go to bed and wake up wanting to play on the Hellsgamer server When i can Play it I just want to play it again become the police raid thats all i want to do.

I promise I will never do it again I'm ashamed of myself becasue i never cheat or exploit anything i'm sadden by this that i cant play on the most FUN server Ever again Just find it in you're heart to let me play on that fun server again.

Edited by feerer1999
Typo

• Executive Council

You were RDMing the mayor and cops in the Nexus Garage.

Gil had just become mayor. As far as I can see there were no threats against him. Then you come up and destroy the limo and run into the Nexus Garage. And just camp there until cops come and then you kill them.

I understand sir, I camped in nexus garage because I Wanted to kill the mayor i killed tony because he broke nlr, And the mayors threats were swat or die. I Adverted Them But he never died Im sorry sir, I did not mean to rdm, Anyways i never rdm, And These cops were going to shoot me before i shot them, Tony broke nlr 3 times so i needed to shoot him, Please understand sir,

• Executive Council

On further review of this video I have it would appear your cheating (aimbot).

Not unbanned.

~Locked