Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ADMIN ABUSE

Dulluzions

1. Abuser Name: HG | F4ithl3ss [DC]

2. Their Steam ID's: STEAM_0:0:2103449

3. What server: Gmod RP

4. About what time: Around 1:50 AM Pacific Time (US & Canada)

5. http://tinypic.com/r/wlov3o/5

6. I was on the server and was walking around the outside of his base, I was the mob boss. I pull out my lockpick and am just standing in front of his door. Next thing I know I am shot and killed by F4ithl3ss. I told him I was not lockpicking it and he tells me that he can shoot me even if I have the lockpick out near his door. I had never read that in the rules before and asked him about it, he then proceeds to tell me I am a minge and bans me immediately without even warning me in admin chat about what I had done :/. I had no way of talking to him after that. I hope someone reads this and is able to do something about it.

I would like to know why I was banned, and also am trying to get someone to see that he abuses his admin. He also earlier had kicked 2 people one for NLR, and one for disrespect, both of which he did not warn beforehand in admin chat and instead immediately kicked them.

Edited by Dulluzions

You're whole explanation of the situation is bullshit, you missed about an hour of screenshots before this one, and you have no idea who I warned and who I didn't.

Closing this thread, you aren't getting unbanned

Edited by F4ithl3ss