Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

*-Unban Request-*

Range2Kill

1. Your in-game name:Gregory 2. Server that you were banned on: HG-RP 3. The Banning admin: _N/A_ 4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:18582789 5. Reason for ban: Apparently Random Arrest. 6. What Happened: Well a friend of mine named Styles joined. He became a guard for the pistol. I was ignoring him due to ZC0N talking to me in game. He got mad I guess so he killed me. I spawn so he comes to spawn and shoots me. I arrest him and get banned for random arrest? If he shot me in my new life I have a reason to arrest him right? Maybe if admins see the whole thing happening instead of just a police running after a guard with a arrest baton, they wouldn't ban.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

I looked at the ban report, I believe he is mad at me finding him abusing. I fixed my base after ZC0N Told me about it. I never even used it anyway so I don't know how he is going to try to use it. Also he is getting stuff from css that happened over a year ago. I believe he just doesn't like me after I found him abusing. U MAD BRO?