Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bulletz azn

Come On

Not sure his name exactly but it was HG| BUlletz azn something like that but he needs to get off everyones nuts..tell him to stop making up new rules. It doesnt say anything about blocking in the rules anywhere so if someone is pathetic and does nothing but use the awp there isnt anything in the rules saying someone cannot irritate them by standing in front of them. Nowhere in the rules does it say that. I follow the rules so the admins should also instead of trying to make up new rules

Edited by Terry Taco

Not sure his name exactly but it was HG| BUlletz azn something like that but he needs to get off everyones nuts..tell him to stop making up new rules. It doesnt say anything about blocking in the rules anywhere so if someone is pathetic and does nothing but use the awp there isnt anything in the rules saying someone cannot irritate them by standing in front of them. Nowhere in the rules does it say that. I follow the rules so the admins should also instead of trying to make up new rules

So you think its okay to annoy someone by shooting them in the face/blocking/standing in front of them awping so you can get the AWP? Sure its funny if its a buddy, but you're doing it to be a douchebag. Keep it up and you will be banned. Also LOL @ the fact that you can't use the awp, you mad?

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6159

Like swat said, we dont have to put every single rules like "Don't be a douchebag". That's okie smig or com on you're on one of my ban list next time if you keep doing that. Play responsibly and grow up.

:offensivesmilie: :offensivesmilie: :offensivesmilie:

wow Grow the hell up seriously kid, Ppl as you being douch bags we get rid of cause Hellsgamers is a fun community and all the servers are fun as hell to you kind of immature kids come in and mess with ppl. So keep it up and you will also see me banning you.

lmao actually dude i played scoutz knivez for 7 years so don't even sit there and say i can't snipe that i have to camp. I just started playing reg servers and others when Scoutz Knivez Died. No one plays sk anymore. So idk about awps though i would question that myself im not sure if i would be good or not.

As nicely as I can say it, you are a fucking moron.