Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned from perp

Aceofwings

1. Your in-game name:Justin Harrington

2. Server that you were blacklisted on: Perp

3. The Blacklisting admin:

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:23064835

5. Reason for blacklist:Miss Use of ooc/job abuse

I was driving my Ferrari and in back of me was a minivan, a cop left his spikes on the road and my friend hit it before me so i end up hitting it again so i yell in ooc. "CAN A COP PLEASE GET SPIKES OFF THE ROAD NEXT TO ROCKS NEXT TO SUBERBS" Next think i know i am banned for 2 days and get job abuse when i was making weed and not even a cop? Please help I, i have no idea what i have done wrong here.

Edited by Rizon

You job abused as a cop when i blacklisted you , now you keep using caps on "/OOC" when i've told you to not do it countless times.

19. Do not talk in all caps in /OOC.

This is rules #19 in PERP can you agree to this rule?

you break it all to often

The server crashed if you can recall and i was not cop for over 2 hours ,i woulnt throw my own spike strip down and spike my car that is a Ferrari not a cop car. MY job has nothing to do with how i got banned.I was with aiden in suberbs house number 4, i was chaised by cops previously so you may ask them if you please.

Also i was not warned with caps on ooc, i have the chat logs in console

You specially told me on a roof to listen, and I did, i listed. I quit my job after and did not go to it.The server crashed after it,10 min when it restarted i said that these freaking cops woulnt put spike strips away and was banned for 2 days.

I love this server,please listen out on me here.

Edited by Aceofwings

Yes Rizon,

1. Sorry for taking your time

2. Sorry for pissing you off on the server

3. Sorry i got angry at you,im a little new on the server and things get hectic

4.Yes i refresh this on forums cause i love the server so much

5. I will never back talk you again and support you on any call

6. I will not abuse ooc,talk smack,i will just simply pm a cop and ask them nicely

7. Again im sorry for taking your time and making you mad at something that is my fault

Thank you Rizon for your time,

Aceofwings