Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I got kicked and a admin threaten to ban me.

xxresiztxx

1. Abuser name: HG | Kigen [TC]

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What server: PERP 3.0 (Gary Mod)

4. About what time: 1:40 AM est

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/o2/2012-01-19_00002.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: This admin kicked me for no reason and say he have to take care of "Admin stuff" and kicked me for listening and speaking my mind. So basically hes using his admin powers on his behalf to support and help him self instead of kicking people to help the server because i did nothing wrong to be kicked and be threaten "This is a warning"

You can say this is a "Waste of time", but i think this have to be dealt with before i get banned for nothing that have nothing to do with the server.

Edited by xxresiztxx

• Executive Council

I told you to drop it but you kept annoying me by asking why I was doing certain admin action. I told you I was doing admin stuff and that it wasn't your business. But you persisted. So I kicked you with the admin stick (which gives the reason as "Consider this a warning.")

Because your ignoring admins

I wasn't ignoring you, that's also a other plain excuse that i seen a lot of people on HG kick/ban people for, is "Ignoring admin" Im not stupid to fall into that loophole.

You basically kicked me and threaten to ban me for no server base reason.

Not Abuse

We don't have to tell you what we're doing. Your screen shot only shows you feeling indignant because you disagree with how admins go about their work.

You can certainly have your opinion but being stubborn about what an admin does (for all we could know, he needed to noclip for a good reason...) is pointless and can only get you in trouble.

Get accurate proof.

Lacking proof and unreasonable drivel about this alleged abuse.

Closed.