Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fedtet

Tommo

You, Kimzy, Shoalin, Laz, and Lack. All were trolling, but i looked at the logs and saw you and Laz doing most of it

Point of the fact is laz and you both came into the Perp team 3 channel trolling me about you both having a dispute, and bullshiting me.

Users have been banned for mass changing names before. Why the hell would do it as well?

I warned you and laz to stop trolling when you went into my channel? How is this admin abuse?

Also Explain this: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/c6/tsfull.png

You, Kimzy, Shoalin, Laz, and Lack. All were trolling, but i looked at the logs and saw you and Laz doing most of it

Point of the fact is laz and you both came into the Perp team 3 channel trolling me about you both having a dispute, and bullshiting me.

Users have been banned for mass changing names before. Why the hell would do it as well?

I warned you and laz to stop troll when you went into my channel? How is this admin abuse?

You warned us to stop joining channels trolling, which we stopped.

Also, we all had an even part in the fun. Who was it hurting? No one. If someone had said stop we would have.

But someone's finger slipped.

Also, tommo could be anyone. And so could laz.

All 5 of you were, i was watching you and laz, prior until you guys coming into the channel i was in.

Who is it hurting? like i said Users have been banned for mass name change spam.

All of you doing these actions is not HG material. Period

Next time Think before you act and dont troll and make us look like idiots.

~Closed