Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Toxic STEAM_0:1:43657869

BluHorse

-hg- Toxic

STEAM_0:1:43657869

jailbreak

4:30ish PST

hl2_2012-01-20_04-29-24-724.jpg

was a warday in knife arena vents, arguing over mic between flare and toxic about toxic's comment over mic "if you open knife arena vents i will slay you", flare said that you can't slay another admin and proceeded to open the vents, toxic then proceeded to slay him EVEN though flare is another admin. i normally wouldn't make too big a deal outta this kinda shit but when the kid acknowledges you're not supposed to do something and then does it anyways its a red flag to me. do with it what you will.

Edited by Rizon

yes i agree it was a bad thing to do i shouldnt have done it. however, flare was arguing with me every round, nitpicking and talking over lead. so i was already really annoyed with him for that. so i decided to do a warday because he couldnt nitpick there.... i was wrong i did it in knife arena vents and said if you open the vent leading to knife arena you will be slayed. but flare started going oh well you cant slay me and opened all of the vents so stupidly i slayed him even though i thought he deserved it so after i slayed him i slayed myself.

yes i agree it was a bad thing to do i shouldnt have done it. however, flare was arguing with me every round, nitpicking and talking over lead. so i was already really annoyed with him for that. so i decided to do a warday because he couldnt nitpick there.... i was wrong i did it in knife arena vents and said if you open the vent leading to knife arena you will be slayed. but flare started going oh well you cant slay me and opened all of the vents so stupidly i slayed him even though i thought he deserved it so after i slayed him i slayed myself.

That all that should of been said. There is no rhyme or reason why you should ever be using your admin on another admin. There's a reason why we have a forum. Use it, or find a CS:S DL on Teamspeak or Steam. And as far as both of you fighting over the mic/chat, do you really think everyone wants to listen to that crap? I don't want to see this again.