Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I would like to be unbanned if possible please.

1. Your in-game name: An Infinite Number of Mudkips

2. Server that you where banned on: 24/7 2Fort Capture the Flag (TF2)

3. The Banning admin: Was not aware of who that was.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:9082626

5. Reason for ban: I was playing on the server defending Intel room as a Pyro I was using my mic to talk to this other guy on the team about class items. In the middle of our conversation this other guy screams over the mic "WOULD U GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL?!?!"

And I'm becoming a regular on that server and i see assholes come and go all the time so i just quickly retorted "why don't u shut the fuck up and do something useful instead of raging at us?" and he's like "WHAT?!" and im like "u heard me". Then i got a ban.

Yeah i know not to talk to Admins like that but I have not played long enough to learn who the admins are. If i knew ahead of time I would kept my mouth shut but I never got a warning or anything. A slay or even a kick and upon returning a "don't talk to admin that way" would have been cool. Even if he screamed that at me I would be fine with it. Also note I don't recall who it was... i was busy in Intel room at the time.

I enjoy playing on your server and would greatly appreciate an unban as its the only server I like playing on. I'm also a regular on your 24/7 Crackhouse server for Counter Strike: Source and i see admins on there all the time so I respect them because I know they are there and I'm really cool with a couple of them. However its been awhile since I've been on... but they would recognize me and my P90 ^_^

If I do get an Unban can you please provide me with a list of admins on this server so I can acknowledge them when they are on?

sounds right

on more seriouslyness note: I hope you weren't smart mouthing him, because we def need regulars on TF2, and as far as im concerned we need admins

nah i wasn't smart mouthing him or anyone... i was in the middle of talking about the Cloak and Dagger item for spys and he yelled at us. And i just assumed he was some random asshole who drifts thru servers.

I have no problems respecting admins.... i was just not aware he was one. I don't even remember seeing a HT in the in game name.

And yeah you need admins on that server. Idk if its been taken care of but N1GGER LOVE is a regular speed hacker on the server. But I don't have a demo or a steam name on me.

Idk if its been taken care of but N***ER LOVE is a regular speed hacker on the server. But I don't have a demo or a steam name on me.

If you happen to acquire a demo of this speedhack, please post it using our template in the Ban Request sub-forum. Thx :)

When you use Cloak and Dagger when u cloak its like a permanent cloak when you are standing still. If you move your cloak meter decreases and when u stand still it will replenish. It kind of feels like Metal Gear Solid style. You gotta know when to move... how far u can move and where its safe to stop. If you move too much and the meter depletes then it will uncloak you.