Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

TheRealFluttershy Un-Ban request-F4ithl3ss needed

joevader

1. Your in-game name: Lord Joe Vader (At the time of ban it was 'TheRealFluttershy")

2. Server that you were banned on: Every HG server

3. The Banning admin: I am not sure.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:22883614

5. Reason for ban:Also not sure

So, the beginning of December, There was an incident involving a friend of mine. I got on the forums to try and explain the problem, but to no avail. To my surprise, I was then banned from the forums, the CS:S servers, as well as TF2 and BF3 servers. This made me assume it was a global ban. I was unsure of this, But I came to the conclusion that I must have been banned for admin disrespect, as I could see no other reason. Well, its been a little over a month now, and I am still banned. To find more information, and too see when I would be un-banned, I browsed the ban reports forum. However, I could not find the report on me. This leads me to believe that there was no report. Therefore, I have no information on how long the ban is meant to be, or the true reason of being banned. Any information or possible clarification on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by joevader