Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

PERP blacklisted police officer

andre96

1. Your in-game name: Andre Blackburn

2. Server that you were blacklisted on: [HG] 24/7 PERP 3 Lite Server | FastDL | nolag | HeLLsGamers (IP: 75.126.83.210:27015)

3. The Blacklisting admin: do not know what the name is but his/hers ingame name has something with bunny in it

4. Your Steam-Id: Userandr5773

5. Reason for blacklist: ticketed admin for wrong parking.

Edited by Vao

As this server is a LITE server we have light traffic laws, you ticketed me for being "too close to a intersection" which is not on the default laws. You also previously ticketed me for no reason, as i was parked fine. After me telling you that its not in the default laws and you shouldn't be so strict with ticketing when you first ticketed me. You ticketed me again so i teleported you to me and tried to explain, you ignored me so i blacklisted you. After that you continued to spam OOC and argue with me over and over.

It should of only been a 24 hour blacklist (Admin panel must of glitched), I have now removed it. Please view the default laws and rules again and make sure not to argue when i've clearly shown you were wrong.

Unblacklisted.